Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Glamour at the Olympics ♥

How many of you have dressed up like The Spice Girls, danced and sung your lungs out when you were kids? I was about 9 or 10 when they first appeared and I would always impersonate Victoria. And yes, I sang their lyrics even though I could't spell the words properly or didn't have idea of their meaning (well, you can imagine how I felt some years later, after learning english and be able to translate "Two Become One"...).

Anyway, I was delighted to watch them again in the Olympic Closing Ceremony - they where absolutely glamorous and, once again, Victoria was my favorite.







Also, I was really impressed with Jessie J vocals (I actually didn't know she could sing) and by her stunning Vivienne Westwood nude jumpsuits (mainly the first one) - it takes courage (and an amazing body, which she actually have) to wear one of those things. She was absolutely fearless!




And how wonderful was Kate Moss in this Alexander McQueen?




All images by Getty Images.


♥ ♥ ♥

And congratulations to all our athletes, specially Fernando Pimenta and Emanuel Silva, who brought silver home!




No comments:

Post a Comment